Autonomous carbon monoxide detector

• Product life 10 years
• Supplied incl. 2 pcs. replaceable AA batteries with a lifespan of 3 years

A carbon monoxide detector detects the deadly gas and emits a loud alarm signal.

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an invisible, odorless and tasteless gas, poisonous to humans and animals, not to be confused with carbon dioxide (CO2).

Carbon monoxide is produced by the incomplete combustion of carbon-containing substances such as gas, oil, wood, etc. This colorless, tasteless and odorless gas is very quickly absorbed into the blood, causing a lack of oxygen in vital organs such as the heart, liver and brain. The first physical symptoms of CO poisoning are similar to those of the flu: headache, vomiting and fatigue.