Wirelessly connectable carbon monoxide detector

• Warranty and product lifespan 10 years
• Can be connected wirelessly to R-200C-N1 carbon monoxide detectors
• Can be connected wirelessly to R-200S-N1 smoke detectors

A carbon monoxide detector detects the deadly gas and sounds a loud alarm.

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an invisible, odorless and tasteless gas, poisonous to humans and animals, not to be confused with carbon dioxide (CO2).

Carbon monoxide is produced by the incomplete combustion of carbon-containing substances such as gas, oil, wood, etc. This colorless, tasteless and odorless gas is very quickly absorbed into the blood, causing a lack of oxygen in vital organs such as the heart, liver and brain. The first physical symptoms of CO poisoning are similar to those of the flu: headache, vomiting and fatigue.

For specifications see datasheet